Friday, January 22, 2010

YouTube!

Ok, I admit. When I was first told to browse YouTube I was a little skeptical that I would be allowed to browse during work time. And I felt the need to tell everyone that walked by "I'm doing this for NetTrek!!!" but then I learned on all I'm missing out on!

Usually going to YouTube involved searching some ridiculous video a friend had told me about, or just goofing around when I'm home alone and bored. Or to watch a claymation my nephew created with one of his friends (The Adventures of Philburt if you want to search it - proud Auntie plug sorry) but I absolutely loved watching Aussie librarians re-create Thriller. Crack. Me. Up.

But it was fun to discover YouTube again. You can watch whole movies! And trailers for upcoming movies. And How-to videos and a channel called Chic-report. I plan on investigating that more thoroughly while I'm not at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment